One of the most requested group activities in Arsenal Park is airsoft fights. The infrastructure of the park allows simulating different war situations. Commando scenes in the woods, ambush, capture the flag. Feelings are as real as possible and Arsenal Park is the perfect place for military sports.
Before the first round of airsoft, our instructors present the main security measures, and also the rules of the games. Then, players split up into two team and they can start the fight. Pay attention to be a fair-player.
On demand, if you don’t want to fight, you can try fixed target shooting.
- This activity is performed by specialized personnel.
- Groups only.
- Number of participants: at least 12, up to 20 persons.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Recommended equipment: sports clothing and footwear, which allow exercising outdoors, appropriate to current weather conditions.
- Safety equipment: provided by Arsenal Park – helmets, full gun with charger, balls propelling substance, and ammunition (plastic balls or balls made from biodegradable material, with a 6 or 8 mm diametre, weighing between 0.12 and 0.43 gr.).
- Each airsoft session implies receiving 450 balls.
- Prior reservation: this activity requires at least 72 hour – prior booking, if available.
70 lei/person for a 60 minutes session