Arsenal Park military training is a unique activity in Romania, set up as entertainment. Military based, this activity is actualy a sportive training which aims to prepare the „soldiers” to confront the most difficult combat situations.
The military training starts with a 2 km march from the Headquarters, all the way to the training ground.A short training on the basic military movements prepares the „recruits” for what follows: exercises with gas masks on, crossing on obstacles courses, crawling under a camouflage net, rolling, and beam crossing. All these happen under the command of our Arsenal instructors.
- This activity is performed by specialized personnel.
- Groups only.
- Number of participants: at least 20 persons.
- Minimum age: 18.
- Duration: depending on the participants number, between 90 and 240 minutes
- Recommended equipment: sports clothing and footwear, which allow exercising outdoors, appropriate to current weather conditions.
- Prior reservation: this activity requires at least 72 hour – prior booking, if available.